TopFem is the international network run by and for ambitious young women. We offer female talent a platform to network with peers, develop their potential and connect with interesting organisations or companies. Our Board Member Recruitment is currently looking for committee members. Are you enthusiastic, structured and looking for a challenge? And are you interested in extending and strengthening the network and relationships of TopFem while broadening your own personal network and professional interpersonal skills? Then the Commission for External Relations is something for you!
- Be creative and willing to assist in developing and implementing new recruitment methods
- Recruiting female talent for the monthly network events via LinkedIn
- Connecting with organisations and companies for possible collaborations
- Contacting potential candidates for the TopFem programmes: Mentor&Network Programme and the Leadership Programme
- Think of ways to increase employer branding taking in diverse groups
- Commitment to TopFem’s network and its vision
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and not afraid to approach people and companies
- Strong team player
- Excellent command of English and Dutch
- Good organisation and communication skills
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to Ite Haest (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject “Vacancy: External Relations Committee <name>”.
Please note that this is an unpaid, voluntary position.