TopFem is the international network for ambitious young women. We offer female talent a platform to network with peers, develop their potential and connect with interesting organisations or companies. Our Board Member International is currently looking for committee members. Do you believe in the added value of intercultural experiences for one's career and personal growth, are you pro-active and do you thrive and persist in unexplored territory? Are you interested in meeting new people and broadening your professional interpersonal skills? Then the International Expansion Committee is something for you!
- Participate in brainstorm sessions to expand the TopFem network beyond Dutch borders and amongst expats and international students
- Connecting with organisations and companies abroad for possible collaborations
- Assist in organising a business trip abroad
- Contacting potential candidates for the TopFem Mentor&Network Programme, both online and in person e.g. via infomarkets
- Dedication to meet up with all committee members once every three weeks in The Hague/Leiden area
- Estimated work investment: 4 hours per week
- Commitment to TopFem's network and its visions
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and not afraid to approach people and companies
- Strong team player
- Excellent command of English and Dutch
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Experience with intercultural communication is a plus
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to Marlous Chang-Scholten (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject “Vacancy: International Expansion Committee <name>”.
Please note that this is an unpaid, voluntary position.